scheduling your entrance exam is now just a text away!
Just text your complete name, preferred course, name of current school, contact number(s), preferred date, and preferred time i.e. AM (8 A.M. - 12 N.N.) or PM (1 - 4 P.M.) and send it to 0999-997-1485 or 0939-914-9729. You will then receive a text confirmation from our office.
official list of alumni coordinators per department:
MR. LENY LEVALIB (0906-062-0900) | firstname.lastname@example.org
MS. HANNAH LEE MONTECALVO (0910-5789425)
High School | Basic Education Department.
CARLOS BATAGA (0999-5107404)
MRS. ANNE AURELIO (0917-7000211)
College of Commerce | College of Management and Accountancy | College of Business Administration and Accountancy
MRS. LORENA SALAZAR (0908-1692451)
College of Arts and Sciences | Liberal Arts | College of Education | Teacher’s College | College of Liberal Arts, Sciences, and Education | Conservatory of Music | General Education
MRS. MARY JEAN SERVIGON (0917-4848279)
College of Engineering and Architecture | College of Technology
MR. MARS LOPEZ (0917-7900377)
College of Health and Allied Medical Professions | College of Nursing | College of Pharmacy and Medical Technology
MR. CHRISTIAN ARNAIZ (0926-0224604)
College of Law
PEAR OFFICE (0995-5836388)
Theology Department | USA Personnel
*For alumni of our Graduate School programs, please contact your respective College Coordinators listed above.
admission, registration, and enrollment procedures
enrollment procedure for old students
2. Pay tuition and other fees (down payment or full payment and departmental fee) to the cashier
3. Present approved EIF to Student Affairs and Welfare Office (SAWO) staff for school ID validation
4. Present approved EIF to ICT Office staff for e-mail creation/validation
5. Present receipt of payment and submits approved EIF to the Academic Records Assistant (ARA) at the
University Registrar’s Office; claim Registration Form from ARA.
6. Student with incomplete requirements shall not be allowed to proceed with the enrollment.
7. Student with final grade/s of 5.0., INC., HNA, DRP should see the Dean.
8. Student who will shift, overload, cross-enroll to other schools should see the Academic Records Assistant
(ARA) in the Registrar’s Office.
new students (College entrants and transferrees)
1. Submits Admission Requirements to Home Department, as follows:
Note: Students with incomplete requirements shall not be allowed to proceed to submits Admission
Requirements to Home Department
2. Fill-out Enrolment Information Form (EIF)
3. Present EIF for evaluation and approval to the Dean (college) or his/her designated staff or Academic
Coordinator (SHS) or his/her designated staff
4. Pay tuition and other fees (down payment or full payment and departmental fee) to the cashier
5. Present approved EIF to Student Affairs and Welfare Office (SAWO) staff for school ID application
6. Present approved EIF to ICT Office staff for e-mail creation
7. Present receipt of payment and submits approved EIF to Academic Records Assistant; claims Registration Form
and ID card from ARA
please refer to the student handbook for the following concerns:
Just click the image at the right to start downloading
1. Cross-enrollment Procedure
2. Load Revision
3. Course Load
4. List of Pre-requisite Subjects
5. School Credential Instructions
6. Grading System
7. Other enrollment related concerns