- Bachelor of Science in Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Tourism
- Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science, Literature, Economics, Philosophy, Public Administration)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Associate in Science (Pre-Dentistry)
- For First Year Students
- Form 138 or its equivalent namely:
- The student is a graduate from a Secondary course.
- The student has no accountability with the High School.
- Form 137 will be forwarded upon request by the University of San Agustin.
- Certificate of good moral character and conduct duly signed by the principal.
- An Average grade of at least 80 percent as reflected in form 138.
- Transferring Students
- Honorable Dismissal from the school last attended.
- Certificate of good moral character and conduct signed by the head or dean of the school last attended.
- Studentís copy of his/her Transcript of Records or its equivalent (for evaluation purposes)
- One(1) failing grade obtained during any year of schooling may disqualify the applicant for admission to study in this College.
- Transferring students for the 3rd and 4th years must have a general average of at least 80 percent.