The LRC supports the teaching-learning processes, research initiatives, and creative expressions of the University and the community.
Specifically, it aims to:
- Select, acquire, organize and preserve information resources
- Provide effective access to information
- Collaborate with other institutions through resource sharing, and pooling of resources
- Upgrade infrastructure, facilities, equipment, and other library materials
- Enhance human resource competence and capability; and
- Initiate effective governance