- Audiovisual equipment and materials may be used only by teachers and students for classroom presentations academic related activities, and recognized extra-curricular activities.
- Request for use of AV Room/equipment/materials shall be filed at least two working days before these are needed, on a first-come, first served basis. The request form must be signed by the teacher of the class or adviser of the organization.
- Equipment/materials borrowed must be picked up and returned immediately after use as indicated in the request form.
- Unreturned materials/equipment will incur a fine of Php20.00 per hour.
- The IMC personnel and/or IMC student assistants will supervise the delivery of equipment to and from the designated classroom/venue.
- The one who makes a request shall be responsible for the proper care of the borrowed equipment/materials. Repair or replacement, in case of any damage or loss, shall be made by the borrower within the period of thirty(30) days from date of issue plus a payment of Php 300.00 for processing and mechanical preparation.
- A teacher must accompany his/her class in using the Media Center/AV Room.
- Out of respect for others, all must observe silence and refrain from doing unbecoming conduct in the Media Center/AV Room.